The Zyxel GS1200-5HP v2/GS1200-8HP v2 is equipped with 5 or 8 Gigabit ports includes 4 PoE ports compliance with IEEE 802.3at and automatically detect and supply power up to 60W total PoE budget.
However, the Zyxel GS1200-5HP v2/GS1200-8HP v2 is more than just a typical PoE switch. It comes with an easy-to-use web configuration to prioritize, limit and/or protect network traffics. It has been designed specifically for customers who require simple control functions for office network management.Benefits
Smart PoE+ 802.3af/802.3at support
The GS1200 series supports the IEEE 802.3at standard, providing a maximum of 30 watts per port (with a max total power budget of 60 watts) to supply power to PoE network devices like wireless APs, IP cameras and VoIP phones. Web GUI management enables you to monitor the power status on each port and/or reboot the network devices, as needed.Quality of Service
Port-based Quality of Service for better voice and video traffic control. Optimizing access bandwidth on the network.VLAN
Segregating network into small groups for enhanced network security and efficiencyLink aggregation
Increases bigger bandwidth between 2 Ethernet ports to support aggregated uplink/downlink traffic.
Optimizing network efficiency on multicast traffic delivery without the need of an extra multicast router.
- 60 Watts of total output on 4 Gigabit PoE ports
- Link aggregation increases bandwidth between 2 Ethernet ports
- Quality of Service for better traffic control
- Multicast IGMP snooping v1/v2 and v3 compatible for streaming applications
- Virtual LAN for enhanced network security
- Easy web management and set-up wizard
- Advanced energy-savings at work