ZyXEL 5-port GbE Web Managed PoE Switch
The ZyXEL GS1200 series Web Managed PoE Gigabit Switch provides simple control for better manageability. Unlike other advanced but complex managed switches, the ZyXEL GS1200 series is suitable for most users and provides an affordable solution with fundamental features including PoE, VLAN, QoS, IGMP snooping v1/v2 and v3 compatibility.
The ZyXEL GS1200-5HP and GS1200-8HP deliver PoE capabilities of IEEE 802.3at (30 watts/per port with total PoE power budget 60 watts) to supply power to PoE-capable network devices such as wireless APs, IP cameras and IP phones. Web GUI management enables you to monitor power status of each port and/or to reboot the network devices.
The ZyXEL GS1200 series does not require any additional software. It is more visualized with an easy, friendly and intuitive Web GUI that helps configuration tasks to be completed in just simple clicks. It is much easier for small office users.
Energy Saving For IEEE 802.3az
The ZyXEL GS1200 series built-in IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function automatically detects network traffics and adjusts power consumptions dynamically to reduce power consumption during the low link utilization periods.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet