Tripp Lite HDMI Wallplate Extender Kit Over Cat5 - Cat6 F-F
With Tripp Lites HDMI Over Cat5/Cat6 Wallplate Extender Kit, you can locate a HDMI enabled display up to 230 ft. away from the HDMI source, using readily available Cat5 or Cat6 UTP cable (for best performance, use Solid wire Cat6). The kit consists of a Passive wallplate at the source side, and an Active wallplate (with built-in signal regenerator) at the display side. Simply run two Cat5/6 UTP cables between the two wallplates, and plug in standard Tripp Lite HDMI patch cables to the HDMI source and the display. The Green LED on the Display wallplate lets you know that power and a signal are coming from a connected source. The Red LED indicates only a signal is being received. The kit is functioning properly when the unit is connected to a display and the Green LED is lit.
- *When using Cat5 cable, the maximum extension distance is reduced by 50 ft.
- Extends a 1080p (24Hz) or 1080i (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft. using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat6* cabling (Tripp Lite N222-Series, or N224-Series )
- Extends a 3D signal up to 100 ft. using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat6 cabling
- No external power required
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio
- Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC