Powerful High-Gain Wi-Fi Enhance Wherever You Are
AC1300 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
Archer T3U Plus
Higher Speeds, Better Connections
The Archer T3U Plus receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands for all your online needs. Choose the 2.4 GHz band for up to 400 Mbps of surfing, emailing, and social media, or switch to 5 GHz for up to 867 Mbps of gaming, HD streaming, and large file downloads.
Small Body, Big Energy
Two Antennas Built in one
With two high-gain antennas built in one, Archer T3U Plus boosts your signal reception and data transmission much significantly than traditional single-antenna WiFi adapter. It means greater WiFi coverage and more stable WiFi connection without WiFi drops and lag, even from father away or across multiple walls.
Boosted Throughput with MU-MIMO
MU-MIMO technology provides two simultaneous data streams, improving the throughput and efficiency of the entire network when working with a compatible MU-MIMO router.
Adjustable, Multi-Directional Antenna
Rotate and adjust the multi-directional antenna to improve user experience and performance in different environments.
A friendly user interface ensures simple installation.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards keep your wireless connection safe from intruders.
Supports operating systems including Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and macOS.
More from the Manufacturer
- USB Computer Network adapter w/ Lightning-Fast Speed: AC1300 dual-band WiFi to ensure your device runs at full speed (867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band or 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band).
- MU-MIMO Technology: Improves the throughput and efficiency of the whole network with MU-MIMO technology.
- Dual-Band Wireless: The 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands provide flexible connectivity, giving your devices access to the latest dual-band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- 5 dBi High-Gain Antennas: Advanced external high-gain antennas greatly enhance the reception and transmission signal strength of the USB adapter.
- Supports the Latest Operating Systems: Fully compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP and macOS 10.9-10.15.