StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter NIC w- USB Port - White
The USB31000SPTW USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter lets you add a Gigabit network port to your Macbook® or Ultrabook™ computer through a USB 3.0 port, and features an integrated USB 3.0 passthrough port that keeps your USB port available for use with other peripherals. The RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3i/u/ab standards.
An ideal replacement LAN adapter or laptop accessory, this compact USB 3.0 NIC leverages the 5 Gbps speed of USB 3.0 to provide full gigabit bandwidth and also offers backward compatibility with USB 2.0 systems (speed limited by USB bus).
The adapter supports features such as IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) and TCP large send offload to reduce the load on your CPU. Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation with 802.3x flow control and VLAN tagging are also supported, making this an efficient and full-featured USB network adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Up to 4K Jumbo Frame support
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- Integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Gigabit Ethernet port through a USB 3.0 / 2.0 connection