StarTech.com Dual Port 10G PCIe Network Adapter Card - Intel-X550AT 10GBASE-T PCI Express 10GbE Multi Gigabit Ethernet 5 Speed NIC 2port
This Thunderbolt™3 to 10GbE NIC lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 enabled device to a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network. This adapter combines the StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Expansion Chassis (TB31PCIEX16) and the 2-port PCI Express 10G NIC (ST10GPEXNDPI), giving you one DisplayPort output, one additional Thunderbolt 3 port and two 10GbE ports.
Reliable, high-performance and versatile multimode connectivity
This 10G network card utilizes the Intel® X550 chipset with Intel® Virtualization Technology for connectivity, delivering the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for dependable network connections.
Install and assemble with ease
Requiring only a Phillips type screwdriver, you can assemble this Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE NIC chassis in minutes. It connects easily through a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.
Change up your chassis
The Thunderbolt 3 chassis not only pairs well with the 10GbE NIC -- the card can be swapped for other PCIe cards to help support other functionality and performance. With the extra TB3 port and DP output built into the chassis, you will always have the ability to hook up extended displays to multitask effortlessly.
The TB31PCIEX16 and ST10GPEXNDPI are backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
- DUAL PORT 10GbE NETWORK INTERFACE CARD: 10Gbps Dual port PCIe Network Adapter Card copper combines high data transfer rates to provide redundancy or independent connections to multiple networks
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps
- 2x RJ45 Ports
- Intel X550AT
- 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T
- Muli-Gigabit 1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10 Gbps
- PCI Express 3.0 x4
- 15K Jumbo Frames
- Full & low profile
- 2Yr Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits validation tools to validate performance; compatible with major operating systems & hypervisor/virtualization platforms
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Workstation NIC Supports SAN (Storage Area Network) advanced features including iSCSI offload and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- WIDE HYPERVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1+