StarTech.com DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable - 6 ft (2m) - 4K
This 6.5-foot (2M) DisplayPort™ to HDMI® adapter cable lets you connect your DisplayPort equipped Ultrabook™, laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI display or projector with no additional adapters or cables required. The passive adapter supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K.
Astonishing picture quality
This adapter cable ensures you can maintain an astonishing picture quality, four times the resolution of 1080p, when converting DisplayPort to HDMI. The adapter is also backward compatible with lower resolution displays and video sources. With support for high-definition resolutions of 1080p and 720p, you can future-proof your existing setup for 4K video.
For the simplest and most discreet installation, this DP to HDMI adapter connects directly from your DisplayPort video source to the HDMI port on your display. It doesn't need a power source, unlike some converter dongles that require active power and separate bulky video cabling.
At 6.5ft (2m) in length, this adapter cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess to ensure a tidy, professional installation. For shorter installations, we also offer a 3 ft DP to HDMI cable (DP2HDMM1MB), enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
The DP2HDMM2MB is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DisplayPort to HDMI cord is OS independent; DP male to HDMI male cable
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT CONNECTOR: DP to HDMI cable features a latching DP connector to prevent accidental disconnection from the host DP port; With chipset built into HDMI connector it minimizes signal loss, providing a crystal clear image
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable has flexible design w/ adapter chip built into HDMI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office or home office; 6.6' (2m) cable length for easy routing and install
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: DisplayPort to HDMI cable is tested for compatibility with DP++ source; Passive converter cable supports DP++ source connector incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia video card), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- PERFORMANCE: 6.6ft (2m) DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 1.4 adapter cable connects a DP desktop/laptop to an HDMI monitor, projector or TV
- Supports UHD 4K 30Hz (3840x2160) and 1080p video, 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4 & DPCP