StarTech.com DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter, 1080p DP to HDMI Video Converter, DP to HDMI Monitor-TV Dongle, Passive, Latching DP Connector
The StarTech.com DP2HDMI2 DisplayPort® to HDMI® Adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled display or projector to a DisplayPort out port from a computer (desktop or laptop), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
The adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI2 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DisplayPort to HDMI video adapter is OS independent; DP male to HDMI female
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT CONNECTOR: DP to HDMI adapter dongle has latching DP connector to prevent accidental disconnection from the host DP port
- Tested with HDMI cables at extended lengths up to 35ft
- CONNECT TO A PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DISPLAY: Connect an HDMI monitor, projector or TV, or add a second display to your workstation; Portable small form factor design makes it easy to carry between home office and office
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Tested for compatibility with DP++ source; Passive converter supports DP++ source connector incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia video cards), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- PERFORMANCE: DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI adapter connects a DP desktop or laptop to an HDMI display, monitor, projector or TV
- Supports HD 1920x1200 (1080p) video, 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4
- 8in (21cm) attached cable