StarTech.com 35 ft DisplayPort Cable with Latches - M-M
The DISPLPORT35L 35-foot DisplayPort® cable provides a connection of up to 35ft between a DisplayPort source and a DisplayPort display, supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, with no loss of signal quality - more than double the typical DisplayPort connection distance limitation of 16ft.
Its 26 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, and Aluminum and Mylar shielding helps to eliminate EMI and RFI interference, while its small USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support.
The DISPLPORT35L DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
More from the Manufacturer
- SPECS: 35 ft (10 m)
- DisplayPort v1.0
- DP Latching Male to Male
- 26 AWG
- PVC cable jacket, ABS connector shell
- Shield: Al-Mylar foil with Braid
- Protocols: MST, GTC
- Lifetime Warranty
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/offices/boardrooms/conference rooms/classrooms; works with your professional workstations with FirePro™ S9000/7000, W8100/7100/5100 or R5000 graphic cards; Use with 1080p/UHD/4K monitors, projector or large display
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 26AWG wire with gold-plated connectors for improved signal integrity and reliability; Superior EMI shielding with Al-Mylar foil and copper braid provides higher quality video and audio; Backwards compatible with DP 1.1
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Durable ABS connectors with flexible PVC strain relief & jacket prevents fraying/damage due to bending or rough usage; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding; Latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE: This 35ft (10m) DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable supports Full HD (1920x1200p) 60Hz, (1920x1080p) 60Hz, 6.48 Gbps bandwidth, Multi-Stream Transport (MST), 5.1, 7.1 Audio Channel, GTC for precise audio channel timing & 3D Stereo