StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps eSATA Controller Card - Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card - 2 Int-2 Ext
The PEXESAT322I PCI Express SATA III Controller Card (6 Gbps) gives you the option to add 2 internal or external SATA ports to your computer, through a single PCI Express (x1) card slot. The card features on board jumper selection, which enables you to configure the card to provide 2 internal or external SATA III ports, or one of each, as needed.
The SATA III card features Port Multiplier (PM) support on each port, which allows multiple drives to be connected over a single cable when necessary to maximize the number of SATA device connections while reducing the amount of cabling required.
The card is fully compliant with the SATA revision 3.0 specification (up to 6Gbps of data bandwidth), enabling you to utilize the speeds of high performance hard drives and Solid State Drives (SSD), as well as SATA-based optical drives (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray).
The PEXESAT322I SATA III Controller card is backed by our 2-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- Includes Low Profile/Half-Height installation bracket
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 standards
- Support for SATA-based optical drives (CD/DVD/BD)
- Uses existing SATA I/II cabling
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ ATAPI commands
- Two internal/external switchable SATA ports
- Compliant with SATA revision 3.0, which can support up to 6Gbps of bandwidth