StarTech.com 10ft (3m) DisplayPort to DVI Cable, DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter-Converter Cable, 1080p Video, DP 1.2 to DVI Monitor Cable
The DP2DVIMM10 DisplayPort to DVI (M-M) Video Converter Cable lets you connect a DVI capable display to a DisplayPort video card/source using a single cable. The cable provides a connection distance of 10ft and features a male DVI connector and a male DisplayPort connector.
The DisplayPort/DVI video converter cable supports high bandwidth video transmissions, easily delivering monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p - allowing you to take full advantage of your DVI capable display, while using a cutting edge DisplayPort video source.
DP2DVIMM10 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI male cable
- STABLE CONNECTION: Non-latching DP connector is easy to disconnect from a hard to reach source, and chip built into DVI connector minimizes signal loss
- Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim/flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports DP++ sources including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations; 10' length supports longer distances than traditional DVI cable
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 10ft (3m) DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link cable connects a DVI display, monitor or projector supports 1920x1200 or 1080p at 60Hz; HDCP 1.3
- EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display