StarTech.com 1 Port PCI Express PCIe Gigabit NIC Server Adapter Network Card - Low Profile
The ST1000SPEX2L Low-Profile PCIe Gigabit Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter offers effective network performance.
The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile/half-height installation bracket and includes a standard profile bracket for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor.
Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support
- A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port
- Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Jumbo frame support
- Full and half duplex support