Netgear ProSafe GS116 16-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Now you can have a powerful, high-speed network on a small scale. NETGEAR's GS116 Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you build a system that provides a full, dedicated 1000 Mbps connections so you can move very large files across your network instantly. The standardsbased GS116 helps to protect your existing and future network infrastructure investments by painlessly integrating other 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices. This potent switch is ideal for workgroups or quickly upgrading workstations to full Gigabit speed, plus it's packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your workday experience. It's compact design fits neatly into small work spaces and, since it's self-cooling without a fan, it runs silently and unobtrusively.
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit