IOGEAR 2-Port 4K KVM Switch with HDMI, USB and Audio Connections
2-Port 4K KVM Switch with HDMI Connection, USB and Audio
One of the most compact KVMs IOGEAR has to offer, the 2-Port 4K KVM Switch with HDMI Connection, USB and Audio is a must-have for users with two computers using one monitor, keyboard and mouse. It is perfect for a home office or small to medium-sized business that need to conserve workspace and streamline desktop setups.
This 4K KVM supports up to 4096 x 2160 @60Hz resolution on large widescreen HDMI displays giving the user high-quality images on screen every time. It is perfect for users in the finance, medical, computer programming and graphics fields.
2-Port 4K KVM Switch with HDMI Connection supports both digital and analog 2.1 audio. Digital is supported through HDMI while analog is supported with 3.5 mm audio ports. Both connections ensure clear audio to meet all your audio needs.
The 2-Port 4K KVM Switch is plug-and-play. And all the cables you need are included. Easily switch between two computers with a touch of the remote button on your desktop. The KVM shows which computer you are using with a light on the unit (either PC1 or PC2). Additionally, the KVM was designed with a hook design for a space-saving and organized workstation.
- Control and switch between two DisplayPort computers from a USB keyboard, mouse and DisplayPort monitor
- Superior video quality ? up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @60Hz)
- Multi-platform support ? Windows, Mac and Linux
- DisplayPort 1.1, HDMI® and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Port switching via remote switch button
- Supports USB hot-plugging (add or remove the device without shutting down the operating system)
- The console USB ports can be used for USB peripheral sharing (keyboard and mouse)
- Easy installation, just plug and play
- Built-in cables
- Hook design for a space-saving and organized workstation
- 1Bus-powered ? no external power adapter required
- 2.1 audio support
- 3-year warranty
- Free lifetime US-based technical support
- One USB keyboard, mouse and one HDMI monitor control two HDMI computers
- Superior video quality - up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- Computer selection via remote port selector
- HDMI compliant; HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports USB hot-plugging
- The console USB ports can be used for USB peripheral sharing
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac and Linux
- Plug and play
- Bus-powered - no external power adapter required