Benefits | Faster load times and file transfers
Crucial DDR5 Desktop Memory can empower your computer to transfer 50% more data than DDR4 at launch, resulting in faster load times, file transfers, downloads, refresh rates and less lag time. Due to higher bus efficiency, DDR5 technology is not just faster than the previous generation, it's better.
More responsive multitasking
Crucial DDR5 offers 50% faster speeds than DDR4 at launch, empowering users with extreme performance right out of the box. Even more impressive, Crucial DDR5 is optimized for enhanced performance and multitasking, not just during testing, but in real-world conditions. Opening more browser tabs and switching between apps now feels more responsive than ever.
Extreme innovation for stable performance
Crucial DDR5 takes an extreme step forward in engineering over the previous generation with two independent 32-bit channels per module for optimized performance. Designed with on-die ECC (ODECC) at the component level for long-term stability, Crucial DDR5 is engineered to maintain the same reliability as the previous generation, even with the rigorous demands of next-gen computing.
Optimized power efficiency
For improved efficiency and stability, Crucial DDR5 introduces on-module voltage regulation with a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which was on the motherboard with older memory technologies. This results in improved signaling and cleaner power for the modules (DIMMs). Moreover, DDR5's on-module operating voltage is only 1.1V compared to DDR4's 1.2V.
Micron® quality - tested reliability you can trust
As the vertically integrated consumer brand of Micron, Crucial is trusted by millions for reliability, performance, and compatibility. Unlike module assemblers, our unique relationship with Micron involves a deeper level of engineering collaboration to squeeze every ounce of performance from our products without compromising reliability. With Micron's 43+ years of manufacturing excellence and Crucial's 25+ years of consumer product development, Crucial DDR5 is backed by our limited lifetime warranty and delivers the powerful performance you can trust. When it comes to memory, don't settle for less.
- Allow convenient and fast access to the stored information your computer is actively using for maximum efficiency
- No matter how heavy and numerous the applications that you are using, 5200 MHz memory speed with unbuffered signal and CL42 latency will run them smoothly
- DIMM 32 GB of memory to maintain symmetry with processor and hard drive and bring out the ultimate computing experience
- The DDR5 SDRAM efficiently move data across electric components and provide smooth PC performance
- 2 x 16GB modules for quick access and retrieval of data and information to ensure maximum usability
- 288-pin pins for faster, dependable performance and better access to data and information
- CL42 CAS latency for reliable, fast response and improved performance
- Desktop PC device support for your ram module to allow maximum efficiency and dependability
- DIMM form factor with 288-pin pins and 32 GB memory size effectively lessens the electrical load on the memory controller to allow maximum feasibility
- Unbuffered signal processing provides reliable optimization for your required applications to allow maximum usability