Cisco 250 CBS250-24T-4X Ethernet Switch
Description Build a reliable, easy-to-use business network at an affordable price
In today's hyper-connected world, reliable access to network resources is critical to all businesses. However, you also need to invest wisely to stay competitive, knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollar. For investment in network infrastructure, building a solid foundation for your business is essential, but it doesn't mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market.
For businesses requiring high performance, advanced security, and rich manageability from the network, fully managed switches are an excellent choice. However, they also typically come with high price tags. Smart switches provide the right level of network features and capabilities for growing businesses at a lower price, so you'll have more dollars to put toward other areas of your business.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage