Asus USB-AX56 IEEE 802.11ax Dual Band Wi-Fi Adapter for Computer-Notebook
Instant Upgrade toWiFi 6
The WiFi 6 standard delivers efficient connectivity that meets the demands of the growing number of connected personal and IoT devices. The USB-AX56 USB adapter gives your laptop or PC an instant plug-and-play upgrade to WiFi 6.
Ultrafast WiFi Speed
USB-AX56 is a 2x2 dual-band WiFi 6 client that lets you take full advantage of WiFi 6 routers. It offers a total wireless bandwidth of up to 1800 Mbps - 574 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 1201 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. That makes USB-AX56 up to 1.5X faster than a WiFi 5 client!
4X More Efficient Connections
OFDMA and MU-MIMO greatly increase connection efficiency, giving improved network capacity.
80% Longer Range
OFDMA divides frequency channels into smaller sub-channels, which means they can travel further.
7X Better Power Savings
Target Wake Time allows devices to sleep when they are not active, reducing power consumption.
The Benefits ofWiFi 6 |Beamforming Boosts WiFi Range
With beamforming, your router can locate USB-AX56 in order to direct a stronger signal in the direction of your device. Beamforming improves signal strength and hence gives the device better range.
Enhanced WPA3 Network Security
The successor to the well-established WPA2 protocol, WPA3 adds new features that simplify WiFi security, while making your connections much more secure.
USB-AX56 can be plugged easily into laptops or PCs with a USB port to give it full WiFi 6 speed capabilities. USB-AX56 supports a wide variety of operating systems, making it the perfect choice for any laptop or PC.
- Instant upgrade to WiFi 6 - Boost your PC to 802.11ax standard via USB with speeds up to 1800 Mbps.
- Ultra-high efficiency - Enable faster transmission in high density environments with OFDMA, MU-MIMO and BSS Coloring.
- Amplified signal - External antenna and cradle ensures powerful WiFi signal.
- Supports WPA3 security - For enhanced WiFi security and more robust authentication.
- Plug-and-play - Easy to use with wide operating system support.