ASUS Pro Workstation motherboards are designed for professionals in AI training, deep learning, animation, 3D rendering or media production. Featuring expandable graphics, extensive storage, impressive connectivity and exceptional overall performance and reliability, Pro Workstation motherboards are the ideal solution for creative professionals. Each motherboard includes centralized management software, so they're also an efficient and cost-effective option for IT administrators.
Ultra Powerful Back IO
The motherboard comes with four USB 3.2 Gen 1 type connector, one reversible USB Type-C connector and front-panel connector to support additional USB expansions.
ECC Memory Support
Designed for creative professionals who require outstanding performance, reliability and enhanced security, ASUS Pro WS W680-ACE motherboard is powered by the latest 13th and 12th Gen Intel processors for always-on usage scenarios and supports ECC memory to automatically detect and correct data corruption, reducing the chance of system crashes to ensure workstation stability.
BMC Remote Management
ASUS IPMI expansion card is equipped with a dedicated Ethernet controller to BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) chip to provide the intelligence for its IPMI architecture. Administrators can remotely communicate with the BMC to take some corrective actions - such as resetting or power cycling a system.
Dual 2.5G Ethernet
Boosted connectivity with dual onboard Ethernet ports. Intel 2.5G Ethernet upgrades your traditional LAN connection with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing Ethernet cable, you can experience faster file transfers and immediately stream high-resolution videos.
ASUS Control Center Express
The best business performance requires smart IT management. ASUS Control Center Express is an intuitive and secure software designed to simplify IT operations and improve workload productivity by providing comprehensive control of all the systems in your organization. Plus, ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to give you more upgrade flexibility and less compatibility issues.
Two PCIe 5.0 x16 slots provide flexible system configurability and expandability - including support for NVIDIA® Quadro® - for enhanced performance in modelling, simulation, and rendering applications.
Triple M.2 Slots
Triple M.2 slots support PCIe 4.0, offering up to 64 Gbps data-transfer speeds and flexible M.2 interfaces. The RAID 0/1/5/10 configuration are available for the data protection and increases fault tolerance to the entire system, higher storage capacity and better SSD performance.
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors & 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Bundle with IPMI expansion card: Equips with a dedicated Ethernet controller to BMC chip to provide the intelligence for its IPMI architecture
- Enhanced power solution: DrMOS, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Next-gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 5.0 SafeSlots, dual PCIe 3.0 slots, 3 x M.2 PCIe 4.0, SlimSAS, dual Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, front panel USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support, TPM header, LPT header
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsinks, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Advanced security management: USB port management, software blacklisting and Regedit on/off controls via ASUS Control Center Express
- Trusted stability: Tested for 24/7 operation, validated for extensive compatibility and equipped with SafeSlot and SafeDIMM for enhanced durability