StarTech.com 4 Port 1U Rackmount USB KVM Switch with OSD
The SV431DUSBU 4 Port 1U Rack Mountable USB KVM Switch with OSD lets you control multiple USB based computers from a single console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, monitor).
Convenient push-button and hot-key controls provide quick, reliable switching between connected computers while manual and auto-scan switching modes and an On Screen Display (OSD) offer additional control options.
Designed to ensure maximum space efficiency, the USB KVM switch features a slim 1U design that fits neatly into a server equipment rack/cabinet (with optional mounting bracket SV431RACK) and offers rear cable connections to eliminate cable tangles and minimize workspace disruption.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket(sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
The SV431DUSBU onlyworks with specific 2-in-1 VGA and USB cables (soldseparately), a list ofStarTech.com approved cables are below:
6ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable 6ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable 10 ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable 15ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable
More from the Manufacturer
- Supported Wide Screen Resolutions: 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1360x768
- Supported 4 : 3 Resolutions: 1920x1440, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768
- OSD security allows each PC to be password protected
- Plug-and-play system configuration
- Rename connected computers for easy identification
- USB console connections
- Front panel push-button and Hotkey switching allow easy computer access
- Identifies and selects computers by the names assigned using the OSD
- Auto-scan function automatically selects computer sequentially
- OS Independent ? No drivers or software required