SIIG USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
SIIG's USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is designed to add a RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet port to your Windows or Mac computer through USB 3.0 connection. It delivers high performance packet transfer rate of up to 1000 Mb/s to support high speed, high-bandwidth data or multimedia content transferring. Built-in data diagnostic LEDs allow you to monitor your network connection and activity at a glance. Compact and light-weight design makes it an ideal LAN accessory while on-the-go to instantly enhance your computer's networking performance with high speed, high-bandwidth reliable network connectivity.
- Built-in power and data diagnostic LEDs
- Supports LPM (Link Power Management) with power down/link down power saving
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto-crossover, Wake-on-LAN, IEEE 802.3az (EEE) and Jumbo Frame
- Supports full duplex with flow control and half duplex with back pressure operation
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rate with high performance packet transfer rate
- Adds a wired Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) to your Windows or Mac system through USB connection