Netgear ProSafe GS752TP Ethernet Switch
All ports PoE+ with up to 760W PoE budget - Select your new network engine!
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of providing a great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to your business' needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
The GS728TPv2, GS728TPPv2, GS752TPv2 and GS752TPP Gigabit Ethernet Switches with PoE+ and 4 SFP Ports join the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 24 and 48 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W over 24-port, or 380W over 48-port. Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can now select a switch with a PoE power budget of 380W over 24-port, or 760W over 48-port providing more headroom.
Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: the GS728TPv2 supports quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 31dBA even at full PoE power with traffic on all ports and 25°C (77°F) ambient. Following the same measurements, the GS728TPPv2 is rated at 35dBA, the GS752TPv2 at 38dBA and the GS752TPP at 43dBA.
- ProSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION - Lifetime Limited Hardware warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- COMPREHENSIVE LAYER2 NETWORKING - VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Rate limiting, LACP Link aggregation, STP, SNMP, and ACL
- FEATURE-RICH AND SECURE - Advanced Smart features include Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN routing, Private VLANs and MVR
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET - 48 Gigabit PoE+ ports (802.3af and 802.3at) providing up to 30w per port with 380w total PoE power budget
- SIMPLE SETUP - Setup and configure with easy-to-use web-browser based interface