The World's Most Advanced 176-Layer NAND Data Center SSD: Sub-2ms QoS Latencies, Extensive Capacity and Deployment Options
The Micron® 7450 SSD with NVMe® enables a wide variety of workloads for flexible deployment in hyperscale, cloud, data center, OEM and system integrator designs. It is the SSD for the infrastructure you are building right now -- and for the infrastructure you will build tomorrow.
Our 7450 SSD offers the industry's broadest range of PCIe® Gen4 SSD form factors and enables several storage use cases, including boot, cache and main data storage. It also features Micron's unique Secure Execution Environment to help keep your data secure.
Designed as a mainstream solution, the 7450 SSD balances performance and density. Our offering includes a PCIe Gen4, M.2, 22 x 80mm with power-loss protection and a 7.68TB E1.S that delivers industry-leading capacity.MICRON 7450 SSD: KEY BENEFITS | 176-layer NAND improves storage performance for data center workloads
Industry-leading 176-layer NAND, coupled with Micron CMOS-under-array (CuA) technology and PCIe Gen4, enables the 7450 SSD to yield faster read and write speeds, up to 1 million IOPS, enabling faster booting and application responsiveness.2ms and below QoS latency enables impressive responsiveness in data center workloads
The 7450 SSD delivers 2ms and below 99.9999% read latency. This low and consistent latency can improve performance in latency-sensitive data center applications, including databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, RocksDB, Cassandra and Aerospike, among others.Capacity, form factor and security options fit a wide variety of data center workloads
The 7450 SSD delivers an impressive array of capacities, from 400GB to 15.36TB and has the industry's broadest variety of form factors, including U.3, M.2 and E1.S. It is the only PCIe Gen4 U.3 SSD in the industry available in both 15mm and 7mm, plus there is an industry-leading 7.68TB E1.S option. These capacity and form factors choices help meet rapidly evolving power and thermal needs in your data center.
Security features like the Micron-unique Secure Execution Environment, self-encrypting drives (SEDs) and Microsoft eDrive options tailor security to deployment requirements and help improve your data security.
- TAA Compliance Compliance with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), helps ease procurement in US Federal Government regulated programs.
- Multiple-Sector-Size Support Support for 512- and 4096-byte sectors. Easily satisfies multiple platform needs, operating systems, and workloads.
- Wide Capacity Range From 400GB to 15.36TB, supports boot to high-capacity storage (including a 7.68TB E1.S option).
- Up to 128 Namespaces Enables up to 128 isolated storage areas on the SSD, enhancing multitenancy and shared access via noninterfering I/O.
- Data Path Protection Helps protect against bit errors as data travels from the PHY to the NAND and back.
- Power Loss Protection SSD power holdup mechanism helps ensure data in flight is properly written when SSD power is lost.
- U.3 (7mm and 15mm) Only PCIe Gen4 U.3 form factor with both 15mm and 7mm offering flexibility for designs requiring 2.5-inch SSDs. Micron 7450 is U.2 backwards compatible. 10 Dual z-height options and U.2 compatibility broadens chassis options.