Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q Gen 3 11T300C9US Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 12th Gen i5-12400T Hexa-core (6 Core) 1.80 GHz - 16 GB RAM DDR4 SDRAM - 512 GB M.2 PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x4 SSD - Tiny - Black
M Tiny Series | Compact yet full-featured desktops
Tiny in name but not in nature, M Series Tiny desktops deliver big-business performance with impressive processing power and platform stability. Both durable and energy efficient, they require very little space, too.
Power with peace of mind
Small enough to fit almost anywhere, M Series Tiny desktops give you the power to handle anything-from multitasking and multimedia to graphic design and high finance. They also come with the assurance that any future hardware changes will not affect the preloaded software image for up to 12 months, enabling you to plan ahead.
Durability meets versatility
Proudly carrying the Think name, these 1L PCs have undergone over 200 rigorous quality checks. Just as impressive, the Tiny can slide into the back of a ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One display (sold separately), transforming into a modular all-in-one PC. This versatile solution gives you the power to customize and upgrade your system however you like.
- Is easily upgradeable, provides easy access into the internal hardware
- Intel Core i5 1.80 GHz processor provides you the solid performance to watch videos, play games, and on the same node its adaptability makes you more productive
- Windows 11 Pro OS with all the creative and productive tools you need
- 512 GB SSD is enough to store your favorite songs, movies, pictures, and essential documents
- Intel UHD Graphics 730 shared graphic card for watching HD videos, editing pictures, and complex office applications
- With 16 GB of memory, users can run many programs without losing execution
- Increases efficiency with the quicker transfer and sharing of information
- Security Slot feature for maximum efficiency and convenience
- Tiny form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds