Fujitsu ImageScanner fi-800R Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical
Ultra compact and versatile scanner for the front office requiring minimal space
The FUJITSU fi-800R is a compact yet highly efficient document scanner capable of scanning all types of documents including passports and IDs. It includes robust features such as reverse feeding and Active Skew Correction--an industry first! --all to provide an agile and efficient scanning experience on even the most crowded of desks. Because of its U-turn feeder and elimination of the paper exit tray, the fi-800R fits into tight spaces and eliminates the need for multiple scanning devices.
The fi-800R achieves scanning speeds of 40 ppm/80 ipm with ADF and 3.5 seconds per sheet with Manual Feed (A4 portrait, color, 200/300 dpi), and is capable of scanning up to as many as 4,500 sheets a day.
With its compact design, the scanner is ideal to use when space is limited, enabling better customer onboarding in spaces like reception desks and service counters. Its unique technologies assist both booklet scanning, such as passports, and continuous ADF document scanning with stable feeding, and reduce operator workload allowing users to provide better customer service.
- Return Scan for passports and ID cards scanning
- U-turn Scan with Automatic Stacking Technology for comfortable continuous scanning
- Automatic Skew Correction and Active Separation structure to ensure reliable feeding
- Comes with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture providing advanced image processing functions
- PaperStream Capture Pro available as an option
- Sheetfed scanners exhibit smaller size than the flatbed scanner and use less desk space
- Scans at a resolution of 600 dpi
- The scanner has 24-bit color depth for high-quality images