D-Link DGS-1210-10P Web Smart Switch
The DGS-1210 Series is the latest generation of D-Link® Gigabit Web Smart Switches featuring D-Link Green 3.0 technology. The switches comply with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Support for IPv6 management and configuration features ensures your network remains protected after an upgrade from IPv4 to IPv6. By offering multiple management options, these switches allow quick deployment, infrastructure expansion, and seamless upgrades. Targeting small and medium sized businesses, the DGS-1210 Web Smart switches provide functionality, security, and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership.
The DGS-1210 Series switches support 8, 16, 24, or 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports. In addition, each switch supports 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports for optical connections using multimode or singlemode SFP transceivers.
Several models in the DGS-1210 series family support Power-over-Ethernet capabilities, simplifying deployments with IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other powered devices. These models include the DGS-1210-10P, DGS-1210-28P and DGS-1210-52MP. Using the switch's management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting cameras or access points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet. The switches also support time-based PoE - an option that allows administrators to set a time window that determines when each port's PoE power is turned on and off.
The DGS-1210 Series Switches are capable of conserving power without sacrificing operational performance or functionality by using D-Link Green 3.0 technology. Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low. For environments not fully supporting the standard, these switches offer advanced powersaving settings including port shutoff and standby, LED shutoff, and system hibernation based on custom time profiles. The time profiles can also be applied to the PoE switches so that unnecessary power consumption can be saved during off hours. The switches can also detect the length of connected cables to automatically reduce power usage on shorter cable connections.
More from the Manufacturer
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation