CyberPower PDU15SW10ATNET Switched ATS PDU 120V 15A 1U 10-Outlets (2) 5-15P
The CyberPower PDU15SW10ATNET, a 10-outlet 1U rack mount switched auto transfer switch (ATS) PDU, provides 100-120V / 15A output. The PDU distributes power to 10 NEMA 5-15R receptacles from redundant NEMA 5-15P plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded equipment. If there is a power failure or an under/over voltage, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to insure continuous operation.
The PDU includes a RMCARD203 SNMP card. With the SNMP card and an IP address on the network interface, users have real-time monitoring and outlet control of the ATS PDU including event notifications.
The LCD provides local monitoring of voltage and amperage of the PDU and on/off control of the outlets.
The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and 10-foot AC power cords. It can be mounted horizontally, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950_1 & FCC Class A certified. A three-year warranty is standard.
- 1U Rugged, industrial-grade metal housing.
- SNMP/HTTP Network Interface for real-time outlet control, monitoring and event logging of the Switched ATS PDU
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, and KW) for on-site monitoring of total PDU load
- Switched Automatic Transfer Switching (ATS) PDU to provide a redundant input power option
- 120V 15A Switched ATS PDU with 10 NEMA 5-15R outlets and dual NEMA 5-15P 15A 120V input connections