Cisco IE-2000-16TC-G-E Ethernet Switch
The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provide customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
- Features 20 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Fast Ethernet technology gives ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage