Cisco Catalyst C1000-16FP Ethernet Switch
Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for Small and Medium Sized (SMB) organizations.
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage