APC by Schneider Electric SurgeArrest 11-Outlet PDU
Professional-grade Electrical Surge Protection for Computers and Electronics
The APC SurgeArrest Home/Office series provides a high level of protection for your computers, electronics and connected devices, as well as providing surge protection for your phone lines and on selected models - coax cables. Its state of the art circuitry offers excellent protection for sensitive electronic equipment against large electric surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, eight foot power cord, phone line splitter, status indicator LEDs, cord management and more make this one of our most complete electric surge offerings - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Adjustable Cable Management - Keeps cords and cables neat and organized.
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer - A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.