APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS Li-Ion, Short Depth 1500VA, 120V with SmartConnect (Not for sale in Vermont)
APC Smart-UPS Li-Ion, Short Depth 1500VA, 120V with SmartConnect
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Lithium-ion battery - Lithium-ion batteries provide twice the service life of a typical lead acid battery and are small, light and environmentally friendly.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Short-depth rack compatibility - Compact design fits comfortably in short-depth rack applications.
- Single switched outlet group - Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnect - Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.