AcuRite What-to-Wear Weather Station
Plan the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information - pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. The AcuRite What-to-Wear Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. 20 different icons provide a clothing recommendation based on the forecast to help you prepare for your day.
The bold, easy to read LCD screen also displays the pressure weather trend, current indoor / outdoor temperature, indoor humidity, time and date. Stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, a weather-resistant design and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- 12 to 24 hour weather forecast with pressure trend arrow
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- 20 different what-to-wear clothing recommendation icons
- Indoor / outdoor temperature (ºF or ºC)
- Indoor humidity
- Clock & calendar (month/day)
- Minimum / maximum temperature & indoor humidity readings
- Tabletop or wall-mountable design
- Indicator for wireless sensor signal strength