AcuRite Home Weather Station with Wind Speed
Plan the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information - pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. The AcuRite Digital Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location.
The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor / outdoor temperature and humidity with daily high / low information, heat index, wind speed / chill, multi-variable history chart, moon phase, self-setting clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar are radio-controlled to maintain the correct time and date with split-second precision, and automatically adjust for daylight saving time (DST). Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The wireless outdoor sensor features 3 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, wind speed anemometer. One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- 12 to 24 hour weather forecast
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Wind speed: current, peak, and average (MPH or KPH)
- Indoor and outdoor temperature (degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius) with trend arrow
- Indoor and outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend arrow
- Heat index, wind chill, and dew point
- 12-hour weather history chart: Toggle between temperature, barometric pressure and wind speed data
- Daily high / low records for temperature and humidity
- Barometric pressure with trend arrow
- Moon phase