Philips Brilliance 241B7QPJKEB 23.8" Full HD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Textured Black
Crisp views, efficient performance
The Philips PowerSensor display using 85% post consumer recycled plastics and PVC, BFR free housing is ideal for eco-friendly productivity
- IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
- Narrow border display for a seamless appearance
- SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
- LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
- Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
- SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
- Webcam pops up when you need it; secures down when you don't
- Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
- USB 3.0 enables fast data transfers and smart phone charging
- SmartConnect with DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA connectio
- PowerSensor saves up to 80% energy costs
IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
The new Philips displays feature ultra-narrow borders which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, the ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display
SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 250 Nit brightness levels
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- Built-in Webcam that makes easy face-to-face real-time communication with friends, family or on-line gaming partners
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
We Also Recommend
Acer Nitro RX241Y P 23.6" Full HD LED Gaming LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black